Terms & conditions
One of the attractions of camping with us (we've been told) is our lack of rules! That said, there are always some given expected behaviours, so here goes.
- We are a family campsite and don't expect (or get) rowdy or rude behaviour towards other campers. This includes loud music.
- We ask you to please not tear down branches from the trees to use as firewood. It doesn't burn and hurts the trees.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless a minimum of 28 days cancellation notice is given.
- Dogs must be kept under your control at all times, on a lead.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave the site if we wish.
- Please remember we are a working farm and farm vehicles and practices are carried out all week long. Be aware for farm traffic.
- We do have areas of open water, please take care and keep childen supervised at all times.
I think that's it folks!